About Me

Kempt- To be honest I am a pretty kempt person. (If anyone is wondering kempt basically means to be neat and organized) I hate it when things aren’t organized and it really starts to bother me when people can’t just be organized.

Intelligent- In all honesty I am decently smart. I am not saying this to brag in any way. I am in advanced math and ELA and I love them both a lot. I love the creativeness of ELA and the variety in math. I have been in these classes since about third grade and let me tell you advanced classes have changed a lot between now and then.

Energetic- I think that I am a pretty energetic person around a lot of people. I tend to play around a lot when I am not in class. I like to move around and be active anywhere but I still try my best to sit still and pay attention in class.

Readaholic- I tend to be a readaholic when I don’t have other things to do. I absolutely love to read. To me it is a place to escape stress and just everything and live in another persons world. I love dystopian books. I have multiple favorite books but my favorites are “Twilight”, “The Hunger Games”, “Divergent”, and “The maze runner.” I really got into reading in second grade when I read “Matilda” and from then on I was always a reader. As of right now I am reading “Beautiful creatures.”

Athletic- I am a very athletic person. I love softball and cross country the most though. I just started cross country conditioning over the summer but I am now on the team and I am really enjoying it. I love getting to hang out with all of my best friends after school everyday. If I am being honest I think I am pretty good at cross country. We only have to run two miles at races though because we are in middle school. I am very excited for softball to start. I am hoping to get catcher because I love playing that position and I have played it for the last few years.

Some extra information about me is that my favorite colors are yellow and purple, my favorite animal is a dog, and my favorite food is steak. My favorite color is yellow because yellow is like my happy color.